The Chocolate Lovers' Fling is SARSSM's largest fundraiser. Now in its 27th year, the Chocolate Lovers' Fling has a loyal following of chocolate lovers who make an annual pilgrimage to the Holiday Inn By the Bay in Portland on the first Sunday of April. Talented Chocolatiers showcase their creativity and compete for sought after awards while attendees sample some of the most decadent chocolate confections available in Southern Maine. The Chocolate Lovers' Fling is a fun way for supporters to celebrate the amazing work that SARSSM does while indulging in an afternoon of chocolate delight.|
This year's Chocolate Lovers' Fling will be an extra special event as we celebrate SARSSM's 40th Anniversary. We will have 40 tables to represent SARSSM's 40 years of service to the Southern Maine community.
Look forward to:
- All reserved seating at tables of 10. Choose your own seats.
- Full service by our gracious wait staff
- Multiple course chocolate tasting menu
- Expert guidance on appreciating and judging chocolate
- Meet the talented chocolatiers
- Silent auction featuring incredible items like jewelry, art, getaways, and experiences
- Recognition of SARSSM's accomplishments and milestones
- To-Go boxes - take some chocolate home with you if the indulgence is too great!
This is a pre-sale event and we expect to sell out, so secure your tickets early. Doors will open at 12:30 and chocolate service and the auction will begin at 1:00 p.m. Simply arrive, be escorted to your seat, and let the chocolate come to you.
Holiday Inn By the Bay
88 Spring Street
Portland, ME 04101
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|