Learn to work a classic Burlesque prop: the fun, glamorous boa! Far from a simple costume element, the boa has a fascinating history and is the perfect tool for enhancing tease and creating sexy drama. We will provide each student with a marabou boa that you can take home. A perfect class for groups and parties!
$30 in advance, $35 dropin
If you are a Groupon participant, please email us to register! Don't pay twice ;)
Please note, this is NOT a series! All class dates are individual, and contain the same curriculum.
- Saturday May 4th: 12:15 - 1:15pm
- Monday June 10th: 7:15 - 8:15pm
- Saturday June 15th: 2:45 - 3:45pm
- Saturday July 13th: 12:15 - 1:15pm
- Friday July 19th: 7:15 - 8:15pm
- Saturday July 20th: 4 - 5pm
- Sunday August 4th: 12:15 - 1:15pm
- Saturday August 10th: 2:15 - 3:15pm
- Saturday August 24th: 12:15 - 1:15pm
- Sunday August 25th: 1:15 - 2:15pm
- Wednesday August 28th: 7:15 - 8:15pm
More dates to be added soon!
west Hall, 2d Floor, Oddfellows Building (View)
915 E Pine St @ 10th
Seattle, WA 98122