New Years Eve at The Flatiron Room
Enjoy a 6 course tasting menu created by our Executive Chef Susan Burdian. Our Whiskey Sommelier Heather Greene has carefully selected 6 drams of fine whiskey to be paired with each dish. We think you will be delighted to see how they interact and compliment each other. A tasting chart and notes will accompany your meal. Plated and presented to be shared by you and your party while being entertained by a prohibition style live jazz.
Menu and Whiskey Pairings
1. Herb Focaccia with smoked white fish paired with Compass Box Asyla.
2. Beet Salad with panko-fried goat cheese and hazelnut-mint vinaigrette paired with Scott's Independent Bottling of Auchentochen Whiskey.
3. Spicy crab ravioli with a moroccan date cream sauce paired with Glenfiddich Rum Cask 21.
4. Creamy bourbon-vanilla bean panacotta w/ lemon granita paired with New York's Dutch Moonshine Spirit on ice.
5. Braised Short ribs with mixed berry bbq sauce served over sunchoke puree paired with Michters 10yr Bourbon.
6. Single Malt Chocolate Malted Shake made with Glenmorangie Signet.
Midnight Toast: Bowmore 18
NOTE: We understand whiskey is not everyone's fancy. We are more than happy to substitute the whiskey for your choice of red, white or sparkling wines. Just let us know at time of ticket purchase. Please understand that this is a simple substitute, and not a wine tasting with dinner.
Two Seatings Are Available:
7pm - 10pm: $145 per person (tax and gratuity included)
10:30pm - 1:30am: $195 per person (tax and gratuity included)
Prices subject to change
All Guests Receive:
• Live Entertainment - You'll be entertained with live prohibition style jazz.
• 6 Course Tasting Menu - Our Executive Chef Susan Burdian has created a special 6 course tasting menu. Each dish will be plated and presented to share with your party.
• Whiskey Pairing - Our in-house whiskey sommelier Heather Greene has carefully selected 6 drams of fine whiskey to be paired with each food dish. We think you'll be delighted to see how they interact and compliment each other. A tasting chart and notes will accompany your meal.
• Bottle of Perrier Jouët Champagne - 1 bottle per 2 guests
• Complimentary Coat Check
• Party Hats & Favors
Larger Parties Are Welcome:
Our private tasting room is perfect for parties of 15-50. Guests have exclusive use of entire room, which comfortably sits 35 people (50 people standing). Includes separate sound controls to adjust to desired levels and use of projector and screen. Please contact us at 212.725.3860 or firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and pricing information.
NOTE:All sales are final. Please review ticket ordering information carefully prior to ticket purchase. The Flatiron Room will not refund or exchange tickets, unless event is canceled or rescheduled.
The Flatiron Room (View)
37 West 26th St.
New York, NY 10010
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|