America's Got Bollywood
Lights! Music! Action! The Mona Khan Company's highly acclaimed dance troupe, fabulous instructors, emerging performers and students will mesmerize you with an incredible display of talent, the best Bollywood music, unsurpassed choreography and mind-blowing costuming and production.
The Company troupe has an impressive and extensive repertoire that includes performances with numerous Bollywood singers and actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Shaan and Shankar Mahadevan.
- Chosen out of 70,000 acts across the nation to be in the Top 48 on the NBC show, America's Got Talent, Season 5! (2010)
- Inaugural Ball in Washington D.C. honoring President Obamas second term in office (2013)
- Oprah Winfreys The Life You Want event in San Jose (2014)
- Opening act performance for President Modi's Bay Area Community Reception (2015)
- Superbowl 50 alongside Beyonce, Coldplay and Bruno Mars (2016)
- The troupe has also performed at NBA half-time shows, the prestigious San Francisco Ethnic Dance Festival, and several galas, events and weddings.
The biggest Bollywood resident show in the Bay Area is a not-to-be-missed event - join the Mona Khan Company at America's Got Bollywood - Spring Showcase 2017!
SHOW DATE & TIMES:
Saturday, May 6th
Show 1: 12:00pm
Show 2: 5:00pm
Sunday, May 7th
Show 3: 12:00pm
Show 4: 5:00pm
There is no intermission during the show. Each show is approximately 2 hours and 40 minutes long. Doors open 45 minutes prior to showtime.
Performing Arts Center at Chabot College
25555 Hesperian Blvd., Hayward, CA 94545
$25, $30, $35
Prices increase at the door.
Print-At-Home: During the order placement process online, you will see a button 'Click here to print your tickets' on the order confirmation page. Click this button to view a PDF file which will contain your tickets. You can then proceed to printing them. If you cannot print them right away, you can view your order at a later time to print your tickets (the order confirmation email contains a link to view your order).
Please bring your printed tickets to the venue! If you have tickets for multiple guests, please ensure that two people don't have the same ticket printed for the event. Each ticket is tagged with a unique bar code, and once scanned, is invalidated.
Online ticket sales end on Friday, May 5th , at 6:00pm.
Tickets, if available, will be sold on show day at the box office. The box office opens 1 hour prior to showtime.
TICKET POLICY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Children 2yrs old and above require a ticket. Children under 2 may sit on someone's lap at the theater but will not be allowed to occupy a seat if a ticket has not been purchased for them
Additional show and ticket policies:
Policies detailed on the linked page above take precedence over Brown Paper Ticket's terms & conditions.
Photography and videography of student performances is allowed, but please note that flash photography is distracting to the performers and is therefore not permitted. Tripods/camera stands are not allowed in the seating area as they obstruct other people's view.
Photographing and videotaping the acts by the professional troupe, emerging performer and instructor acts is prohibited and this rule will be strictly enforced. Prior to these performances, the audience will be reminded of this rule.
For handicap accessible seating options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Chabot College Performing Arts Center (View)
25555 Hesperian Boulevard
Hayward, CA 94545
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|