DTI Student Showcase 2017 Open Program & Shining Stars
DTI Student Showcase 2017 Open Program & Shining Stars students are given the opportunity to show their progress in their annual culminating performance.
Tickets purchased through this page are for Open Program & Shining Stars Program Showcase ONLY!
OPEN PROGRAM & SHINING STARS PROGRAM
Date: TUESDAY, JUNE 13, 2017
Celebratory reception following the showcase.
*Buy 8 tickets or more and receive $2.00 off per ticket. GROUP DISCOUNT ENDS 5/25.
*Due to strict fire codes and occupancy requirements, children on laps or babies in arms are not allowed.
* Ticket Delivery Methods:
1) Physical Tickets: Brown Paper Tickets will mail tickets within 24 hours of purchase. This delivery method is available until May 31st.
2) Print-At-Home Tickets: Print your own ticket using a plain paper printer. This delivery method is available until June 13th at 6:30pm.
3) Mobile Tickets: Tickets will be sent to your mobile phone. Tickets delivered this way can also be safely distributed to the attendee's party using our patent pending Transfer-to-a-Friend™ service. This delivery method is available until June 13th at 6:30pm.
4) No Will-Call Tickets or ticket purchases at the door.
*Exchanges are available through May 31st by calling Brown Paper Tickets at 1-800-838-3006 (Open 24/7). There are no refunds.
* DTI's Ferla Ballet School tickets can be purchased HERE
+ CLICK HERE for Open Program & Shining Stars (Ages 3-Adult) Information regarding our fun classes, camps and social activities!
+ CLICK HERE for Ferla Ballet Summer Intensive:
Improve your ballet technique for the upcoming San José Youth Ballet Nutcracker auditions, pointe and level promotions.
School of Arts and Culture @ Mexican Heritage Theatre (View)
1700 Alum Rock Ave.
San Jose, CA 95116
|Minimum Age: 3|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|