Join Max and the ladies of Wild At Heart for a comprehensive and entertaining BDSM overview. He'll cover many of the things we struggle with as we begin exploring kink:|
- Basic concepts, including sensation play, dominance/submission, bondage and fetishes
- Common kink terminology
- Kink etiquette - How not to lose friends before you make them
- A rapid-fire "Show and Tell" with a bunch of BDSM equipment
- Demonstrations of several kink activities - and opportunities to volunteer for the demos
- Tips for identifying the things you most enjoy, gaining experience, and finding partners
- Lots of time for questions!
If you're relatively new to kink, there's no better way to get started. This workshop assumes no previous experience, and is appropriate for all genders and orientations. As with all of Max's workshops, a handout will be provided to help you remember what's been said.
Workshop attendees also get a 15% discount on any store merchandise while they're at the workshop.
About our guest, Max:
Max has been active in Seattle's kink community since 1992 and has been teaching bondage, BDSM, and polyamory workshops since 1999. He's actively and successfully polyamorous and has several wonderful long-term partners.
While he is proficient with a wide range of BDSM skills, Max especially enjoys the intimacy of rope bondage. Max projects a gentle, dominant energy, and all of his relationships - and most of his scenes - include a substantial D/S component.
Max's love of teaching shines through his workshops, and his love for people informs his personal encounters.
Max offers private instruction and coaching on a wide variety of BDSM technique, to include bondage, scene planning and management, d/s relationships, impact toys, and piercing. More information on private instruction is available on Max's site at www.bondagelessons.com
Wild At Heart (View)
1111 NW Leary Way
Seattle, WA 98107
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|