|Friday Nov 09, 2012 7:00 PM - Friday Nov 09, 2012 9:00 PM | $15.00 - $25.00
Laurence Hillman - Beyond 2012 - The Astrological Zeitgeist of Now
Astrologers these days are getting inundated with questions that can be summed as, "What the heck is going on?!" This lecture/slideshow puts our times and the powerful manifestations we are witnessing into a comprehensive, meaningful and optimistic perspective. If you want to know what all these changes and collapses mean, what is emerging on an archetypal level, what is here to stay and what is disappearing, don't miss this lecture!
1. Be able to list in detail the astrological concepts that define the "Age of Aquarius" and the term the "Shifting of the Ages."
2. Comprehend and discuss the meaning of the Year 2012 in Western astrological terms.
3. Gain a comprehensive ability to reference history and accurately pin-point other eras marked by dominating Armageddon fantasies;
4. Be able to comprehend and discuss current events from an astrological and archetypal perspective.
5. Have skills to recognize the "As Above So Below" principle in one's own life.
Laurence Hillman was born in Zurich, Switzerland and began studying astrology at sixteen, and has remained his passion for over thirty years. He is a full-time professional astrologer and specializes in helping his clients understand their deeper purpose and their life's callingespecially in these challenging times. A force in the ongoing movement to merge astrology with depth psychology, his approach is practical and full of metaphor and Jungian insight.
He is the author of Planets in Play: How to Reimagine Your Life through the Language of Astrology, and co-author of Alignments: How to Live in Harmony with the Universe. Laurence holds an MBA, an MCM and a degree in Architecture. He lives in St. Louis, MO with his wife and two daughters.
For more information about Laurence Hillman's work please visit http://lhillman.com
This program has been approved for CEUs by the Washington Chapter National Association of Social Workers (NASW) for Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Licensed Mental Health Counselors. Provider number is #1975-157. The cost to receive a certificate is as follows: Total of 6 units for lecture and workshop, $15. 2 units for Friday lecture, $10; 4 units for workshop, $10.
Note: Those wishing to attend both Friday's lecture and Saturday's workshop will need to register for the workshop separately:
Good Shepard Center, Rm 202 (View)
4649 Sunnyside Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98103
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|