An Ever Green Evening
Johns Hopkins University's Evergreen Museum & Library hosts its annual holiday party, featuring creatively themed seasonal decorations, after-hours viewing of the period rooms, a silent auction of original, local artwork, and live music.
The event marks the opening celebration of five new special exhibitions, and guests are invited to mingle with the curators and exhibiting artists of:
- "Seventeen Men: Portraits of Black Civil War Soldiers" featuring art by Shayne Davidson
- "From Berlin to Baltimore: Dadaist Drawings by George Grosz"
- "Serpentine Sidewalk: The Art of Patricia Rawlings"
- "Describe This: The Evolution of Recording Evergreen's Treasures"
- "Photographs and Text: The Art of the Narrative"
Festive fare will be served, a festooned period sleigh will serve as the perfect backdrop for your own photographic memories, and the museum shop will be filled with unique gift ideas and fresh greens harvested from Evergreens extensive grounds.
Evergreen Museum & Library (View)
4545 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|