View site in English, Español, or Français
The fair-trade ticketing company.
Sign Me Up!  |  Log In
 
Find An Event Create Your Event Help
 
Solemn Oath Beer Dinner
Wild Monk - La Grange
La Grange , IL
Share this event:
Get Tickets
There are no active dates for this event.
Sold Out



Event

Solemn Oath Beer Dinner
September 25th

Solemn Oath Brewery Beer Dinner at Wild Monk located at 88 S La Grange Rd in Downtown La Grange.

Solemn Oath Brewery will be releasing Man vs. Internet, an Imperial Belgian Red at the Wild Monk beer dinner in La Grange. IT comes in at 9.5% ABV and the other 90.5% is pure ass-kicking. We're also bringing None More Black, Khlörost Escobar, Whisper Kisses, Snaggletooth Bandana, and Oktoberface. If history is any guide, and it is, you'll want to snag your tickets early before they're gone.

5 Course Dinner

1st Course
French Toast / Glazed Prunes / Turnips
None More Black

2nd Course
Seared Scallop / Stone Ground Grits / Forest Mushrooms
Whisper Kisses

3rd Course
Veal Sweetbreads / Beets / Thyme Leafs
Snaggletooth Bandana

4th Course
Beer Glazed Crusted Beef / Salsify / Quinoa / Ginger au jus
Man v Internet

5th Course
Pot de Creme / Beer Foam
Oktoberface

Reception with Khlorost Escobar beginning at 6PM.

1st course will be served at 6:30

More Info Call  708-255-BEER (2337)

Discussion

Location

Wild Monk - La Grange (View)
88 S La Grange Rd
La Grange , IL 60525
United States


Categories

Food > Beer, Wine, and Spirits

Non-Smoking: Yes!
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!

Contact


Contact us
Email
support@brownpapertickets.com
24/7 Customer Service
1-800-838-3006 US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Resources
Developer Center
Media Center
Ticket Buyers
Track Your Order
Browse Events
Locations
Event Producers
Create an Event
Pricing
Services
Buy Pre-Printed Tickets
The Venue List
Join the mailing list
Get spam-free daily notifications of new events in your neighborhood!
Customize your mailing list
Connect with us
Use of Brown Paper Tickets is subject to our Terms & Conditions. All rights reserved. © 2000-2014 Mobile EN ES FR