2016 Midnight Mountain Music Show
* Reserved Camping details: Includes campsite w/ water and electric, parking at site. Minimum purchase two tickets. Limited quantity available, close to selling out.
* Rustic Camping details: You park your car in lot and walk your stuff to the walk-in camping area. No water or electric. Festival style camping. No fires here please.
* Festival 4-Pack details: includes 4 weekend passes and a campsite. Note: when reserved camping is close to selling out, this option will be for rustic camping only.
* Festival 4-Pack details: * UPDATE 9/13 * due to extremely low campsite inventory, 4-pack sales from today onward will be for rustic camping only.
* Saturday only camping - Rustic camping only
Established in 2015, Midnight Mountain Music Show is a music festival presented by the Philadelphia band Mason Porter. Taking the name from one of their songs, the festival will host a variety of American Roots acts from rock to folk, country, bluegrass and everything in between. Additionally, the festival hosts a chili cook-off, kids activities, vendors and more. The 2016 festival will take place at Peaceful Woodlands Family Campground in Blakeslee, PA on September 16th and 17th. Tickets can be purchased with or without camping.
Peaceful Woodlands Family Campground
Located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains (close to the Pocono Raceway) Peaceful Woodlands is a family owned and operated campground. Much of the natural design of the land has been retained which makes for a beautifully wooded campground with most sites surrounded by a small grove of trees. 50 acres of beauty, the campground sits at the base of the Dixon Miller Recreation Area (Elevation 2212ft) which is one of the highest accessible points overlooking the Pocono Plateau. The campground is less than 2 hours from Philadelphia.
Our Hosts: Nick, Denise and Nikki DePaul
We first met Nick and Denise DePaul in 2008 at the Tin Angel in Philadelphia. Local super-fan Billy Brock brought them out to see our show and the rest is history. They quickly became huge supporters of Mason Porter and the local music community. Soon after, they started the After The Day Is Done concert series (also named after one of our songs) which has hosted many memorable concerts featuring the best of Philly music as well as nationally touring acts. In 2013 they made a lifelong dream come true when they purchased the campground. They helped us make one of our dreams come true in 2015, by working with us to put on the first Midnight Mountain Music Show festival. - Mason Porter
Rain or shine.
All non-camping and day pass holders must leave the campground immediately following the main stage music.
All sales are final.
You must be 18 or older or accompanied by an adult.
Children 12 and under are free.
What is the address of the festival?
- 114 WT Family Blvd, Blakeslee Pa, 18610
Camping at Peaceful Woodlands
- Peaceful Woodlands is beautiful wooded campground. Each site is private and includes: a fire-ring, picnic table, electric and water. Rustic sites (no electric and water) will be used when all sites are sold out.
- Camping includes use of the shower facilities.
- The sites vary in size and are clearly defined. Because the campground is laid out this way, we must place people by party size and camping needs appropriately to maximize the use of the space.
I bought a ticket, do I need to make a campsite reservation?
- No, a site will automatically be assigned to you. The campground may contact you if they need any more information on you or your party.
- If you wish to make a special request, you can call 570-646-9255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org the campground with your site request. The campground will do their best to help you with your request.
- Note: larger sites will be reserved for larger parties.
- No reservations will be taken without a ticket purchase.
I want to camp with my friends.
- Please indicate in your ticket purchase whom you prefer to camp with. The campground may contact you if they need any more information on you or your party.
Is electric and water available?
- Most sites have electric and water, but some do not. Sites are distributed on a first-come/first-serve basis. If you absolutly need this please call the campground and they will do their best to help you.
I have a camper.
- Please note this in your ticket purchase, so the campground can assign you the proper campsite. Please call the campground if you have any concerns.
What is the check in procedure?
- If you have purchased a ticket, check in will occur at the entrance gate.
- If you have not purchased a ticket, proceed to the Camp Store for tickets and check in.
What time can we arrive?
- Gates open to ticket holders 11am Friday. Ticket holders must be out by 5pm Sunday.
- Additional nights of camping may be purchased from the campground. Please call the campground to make arrangements.
What should we bring?
- Weather tends to be cool at night, bring warm and cool clothes including hoodies and blankets
- Chairs, flashlights, rain gear (just in case), hearty shoes for rocky grounds, towels for showers, instrument for late night jams
What am I not permitted to bring?
- Do not bring: firearms, fireworks, illegal drugs, glass bottles
What time does the music start/end?
- The main stage will go from approximately 5pm-11pm on Friday and 12pm-11pm on Saturday. Late night (after 11pm) acoustic music will be happening too.
Will any food be available for sale on the grounds?
- Food vendors will be available on site.
Will any alcohol be available for sale on the grounds?
Is the event rain or shine?
Are tickets refundable?
When will you post the schedule?
- The schedule will be posted in advance of the festival.
Should I take off work Friday?
How can I find out about being a vendor?
- Please email: email@example.com
How can I find out about being a sponsor?
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I find out about being a volunteer?
- Please email: email@example.com
Can I bring my dog?
- Well behaved dogs are permitted
- All dogs must be supervised, on a leash and cleaned up after.
Peaceful Woodlands Family Campground (View)
114 W T Family Blvd.
Blakeslee, PA 18610