SUNSET Campout 2012
PRESALE TICKETS HAVE ENDED. TICKETS AVAILABLE ON-SITE FOR $160 CASH!
The SUNSET Campout began back in 1998 in Willits, California as a special retreat for friends and family of the Sunset Parties.
They continued until 2004 when we no longer were able to produce this special event. After a 5 year hiatus, the SUNSET Campout returned in 2009 to a new, beautiful location. Since it's inception, we have seen the event blossom and grow with continued good vibes, great music, in a fun, funky, festival-like atmosphere.
Come join us for another magical weekend in the woods along the Feather River in Belden, California.
- Tickets are for entire weekend only.
- DO NOT arrive before the gates open.
- Gates open and music begins at:
Noon(12pm) on Friday, July 13th.
Event ends at 7pm, Sunday, July 15th.
- This event will take place rain or shine | No Refunds!
EARLY ARRIVAL (Thursday 12pm-12am)
A limited amount of Early Arrival Passes are available which must be purchased in addition to a General Weekend Pass. It also requires someone in your party to have an On-Site Parking Pass. No person will be allowed to enter the SUNSET Campout prior to the official gate opening without an early arrival pass. Early arrival is from 12pm - 12am on Thursday.
General Parking is Free
- This year we are making even more room for camping and parking cars 13 miles away.
- General parking is located in Twain, with a free courtesy shuttle to The SUNSET Campout entrance at Belden.
- Good for standard size vehicles only(up to 240"L x 84"W).
- Car passes are very limited.
If you have purchased a car pass, please understand the following:
-Purchase of a car pass does not guarantee car camping or parking directly in your campsite.
-Parking sites and camp sites are located in separate areas.
-There is no camping near the parking spaces along the road.
-Parking staff will guide you to a designated parking space.
RV RESERVATIONS - Sold Out.
- Kids are welcome at the SUNSET Campout.
- 13 and under are free.
- 14 and up must buy a ticket.
Belden Town (View)
15000 Belden Town Road
Belden, CA 95915
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|