Own Your Natural Industry Island Cruise, Wine Down & Mixer
Own Your Natural and Naturally Beautiful Hair Care present a "Industry Island Cruise, Wine Down & Mixer".
Join us and our Host, Radio Personality, Jeff Foxx of Sirius XM Soultown "the Foxx that Rocks the Box" of 107.5 WBLS for an intimate evening of networking, live entertainment and fun as we cruise the Manhattan Harbor.
- "Meet & Greet Suite" Deck with Industry Brands, Professionals, Bloggers/Vloggers
- Live Celebrity Performances by Christopher Williams & Brianna Colette
- Powerhouse Guest list of Invitees
- Open Wine, Beer, Soda Bar/Premium Cash Bar
- Savory Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Announcements, Presenters & Father's Day Specials
- Gentlemen will receive Hot Towel Hand Treatments provided by BBRAXTON Exceptional Grooming. For Exceptional Men
- Sofistafunk, The Original Skirt Company, will showcase Vintage Chic Fashion
- Ansylla of My Hairitage Holistic Hair Care Presentation
- Beautiful Manhattan Island Skyline views
- Mixologist, Dancing,FREE GIVEAWAYS every 1/2 hour and more.
If you're looking for an intimate, fun filled Father's Day Date Night or an opportunity to hang out with your girlfriends then mark your calendars for Sunday, June 17th!
For all of my natural hair ladies . . . Wear it! Rock it! OWN IT!
Do not miss the Industry Mixer of 2012.
Sponsors: Shea Moisture, Doris New York, Jane Carter, BBRAXTON, Amazing Botanicals, Gravity PR, Nappturalite Radio, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curlkit, Dr. Miracle's, Eden BodyWorks, Sofistafunk, ILoveMyFro and Afrigenix
TICKETS ON SALE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS/CONTACTS:
Amazing Botanicals Pop Up Salon, Brooklyn, NY (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Naturally Beautiful Hair Care, Brooklyn, NY
Sylvia's in Harlem
Dress Code: Cruise Chic
Please arrive up to an hour prior to boarding which is 6:30 pm
Parking facilities are available on the pier
Mon Fri before 3pm: $30.00
Mon - Fri after 3pm: $35.00
Sat and Sun: $35.00 (all day)
For more information, email email@example.com
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|