Discovery Street Tours Gift Certificate
Discovery Street Tours is happy to be offering gift certificates!
Treat your peeps to a little science in the city
Gift vouchers can be used toward tickets for any scheduled tour happening between Dec. 14, 2011 and Dec. 31, 2012. They can also be applied to payment for a private group tour during that time. Scheduled tours typically run on Thursday and Saturday afternoons, starting at 1:30.
Gift certificate denominations: $25, $45 and $65.
Certificates can used toward the price of any tour.
Tours and prices:
(all tours are in San Francisco)
The Science of (Holiday) Light
A seasonal stroll for inquisitive souls
San Francisco Rocks
Seismic forces that shaped the city
Invented in San Francisco
Science and creativity in a city of innovation
The Science in Your Step
Physics and physiology of your pedestrian self
The Science of Bread and Cheese
It's the little things that make life delicious
The Science of Tea
Reading the leaves of an ancient beverage
A scientific wine and cheese walking tour
How do these gift certificates work?
1) When you purchase, fill in the "attendee" box with the name of the person who will be redeeming the gift.
2) After your purchase, you'll see a web page with instructions. Print this page for your "giftee."
3) You'll have an option of printing a copy of your "ticket." Printed tickets aren't required for redemption, but we think they make for a nice gift-giving touch. You can print the ticket and slip it in a holiday card. It's a nice way to help your giftee remember to cash in!
4) The attendee/giftee can contact Discovery Street Tours, either via email or phone, and let us know which tour and date they'd like to join us. We'll put them on the list! It's that simple. Or they can let us know if they'd like to schedule a group tour and apply the certificate toward that. We do private tours for groups of 8 or more.
You can keep tabs on upcoming tour dates by joining our mailing list. Subscribe at www.DiscoveryStreetTours.com
The fine print:
- Certificates applied to a tour cannot be refunded unless the tour is canceled. Weather-related cancellations are rare, occurring only during severe storms.
- If you have a discount code, you may use that in conjunction with the gift certificate, but we cannot issue cash back if the total with the discount does not equal the total of the ticket purchased.
- Any remaining balance may be applied toward another ticket for the same tour.
- Gift certificates expire on Dec. 31, 2012, and cannot be redeemed for tours happening after that date.
various locations (View)
mostly near downtown San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
|Minimum Age: 10|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|