03/29/12 Inward and Upward - Lecture/Audience Reading
Our sensitivity is a gift. We not only perceive our world through our five physical senses, but also constantly pick up information telepathically at a nonverbal, intuitive level. We receive these telepathic broadcasts from both people and from spirits in the higher realms.
Our thoughts are the doorway to sensing energy and our intuition provides the tools for working with it.
In the first part of this event, Rebecca will explain:
* How to sense energy at a telepathic level to send and receive psychic messages
* How to recognize when we've taken on other people's energy and how to release it
* How to protect our energy and not be affected by other people's bad moods and negativity around us
* How to transform negative energy into positive
* How to help people evolve, thus increase the positive energy around us
* How to control the messages (thoughts and feelings of others) we pick up
* How to experience greater love and peace in relationships
* How to move out of the denser energies of the physical plane and live in the higher energies of peace, calm, love and positivity
* How to open and increase our intuition
* How to open to higher, divine guidance
In the second part of this event, Rebecca will demonstrate her mediumship work through audience readings. This will allow select audience members to receive healing, insightful and comforting messages, spiritual guidance and meaningful validations of life after death from deceased loved ones, spirit guides and angelic beings.
Rebecca Rosen is an astonishing talent among spiritual mediums. For the past ten years, she has served as a bridge between this world and with those who have crossed over to the Other Side.
Rebecca has mesmerized thousands of clients and audience members with her down-to-earth style and gentle nature, along with her stunning accuracy in her ability to connect with spirit. Her broad appeal has led to many guest appearances, including Entertainment Tonight, Extra, Nightline, Primetime Nightline and the The Rachael Ray Show and she is a contributor to Oprah.com. Her uniqueness lies in both the amount of accurate, quantitative, and detailed information given to those she reads, as well as her graceful, healing approach in which she delivers the messages.
Due to the high and growing demand for spiritual truth, Rebecca has committed herself full time to serving as a medium, and her clients often wait over three years for private readings. Audience readings allow for one to experience both Rebecca's presence and gift, although with no guarantee for a personal reading, but the unique opportunity to witness profound validations of spirit communication. Rebecca also educates thousands of people around the country with her seminars, lectures and workshops. Her first book, Spirited, is a national bestseller.
Being a messenger for spirit, Rebecca's intentions are to offer guidance in one's present life, as well as opening minds and hearts to the knowing that our souls are eternal and our deceased loved ones are at peace and always with us.
Rebecca currently resides in Denver, Colorado with her husband Brian and their two young sons.
Corboy Law Center - Loyola University Chicago (View)
25 East Pearson Avenue - 15th Floor
Chicago, IL 60626
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|