Tri-Valley Consultants Forum -- April Breakfast Meeting
Join us for this month's meeting where professional speaker and speechwriter, Ian Griffin, will be our featured speaker.
This month's topic
BLOGGING TO SUCCESS: How blogs, podcasts, video, and twitter can promote your professional reputation
New multi-media web-based technologies add exciting options to a consultantâs toolkit. From researching professional interests to developing content for clients, tools such as blogs, YouTube, podcasts, and Twitter can make you more effectiveâ"if you know how to use them. Consultants can now leverage multimedia to greatly improve the value of their services in the planning, preparation and delivery of their services.
As a result of this talk, participants will learn:
1. How to choose which tools to engage with and how much time and effort will be involved for an effective return on investment.
2. How to use advanced technologies to grow your professional reputation and connect with leading professionals in your field.
3. How to generate referral business, repeat business and third-party testimonials by using web technologies more effectively for better marketing, client engagement, and effective follow up.
4. How Ian became the #1 Silicon Valley speechwriter on Google as a result of using new technologies!
A veteran speechwriter and executive communications specialist, Ian Griffin helps CEOs and senior managers develop strategic messaging and content for presentations to audiences worldwide. He is Past-President of the Northern California Chapter of the National Speakers Association and an active member of Toastmasters. Ian has spent more than 20 years working with mainstream Silicon Valley companies such as Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, and Sun Microsystems.
Ian holds a BA in Sociology from Leicester University, England and has conducted graduate research in Sociology at Tufts University.
Our monthly meetings are held on the SECOND Wednesday of each month, begin with breakfast at 7:15am and end promptly at 9:30am. Meetings include a guest speaker, round table discussion and structured networking with time and space for additional networking after the meeting.
$20.00 in advance; $30.00 at door (space permitting)
Fee includes breakfast, your choice of:
1. Eggs (scrambled with diced ham), Hash browns and Whole Wheat Toast
2. Pancakes and Bacon
3. Fresh Fruit Platter with Yogurt
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Be sure to invite colleagues, co-workers, clients and friends.
Bring a notebook and pen
Dress is Business Casual
San Ramon Marriott
2600 Bishop Drive
San Ramon, CA 94583
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|