Sunset Picnic on the Hill
Enjoy a bit of the Berkshires in our own backyard. Spread out your picnic blanket on the hill a la Tanglewood or join your friends under the tent for farm-fresh fare and live music as the sun sets over Ambler Farm.
The evening will kick off with a champagne greeting complemented by local artisanal food prepared by A Delicious Affair and homemade desserts.
The Sunset Picnic Menu:
- Organic farm greens with crispy bacon, cornbread croutons + homemade buttermilk dressing
- Local sweet corn salad with basil, red onion, scallions, cherry tomatoes + cilantro
- Roasted potato salad with wilted baby spinach
- Quinoa salad with toasted pecans, berries, mint + raspberry vinaigrette
- Organic grilled summer vegetables with crumbled chevre
- Mix of organic grilled steak with chimichurri sauce + steak sandwiches with caramelized onions on foccacia
- Organic grilled chicken paillards with mango salsa or balsamic lemon vinaigrette
- Local artisan breads with honey butter
This is a BYOB event; non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the ongoing renovation of the Raymond-Ambler House.
Please register by May 28th. Adults only. Rain or shine. Space is limited for this popular event.
$65 per person ($60 members)
Ambler Farm Membership Information:
Thank you to our sponsors:
The Sunset Picnic has been generously underwritten by The Wilton Bank. We are thankful for this support from our local business community. Dessert favors provided by Heavenly Bites.
Sunset Picnic Committee:
Lana Taubin, Chair; Michele Bennett, Nalini Hage, Bernadette Hess, Stephanie Mercado, Karen Morneau, Nina Morrissey, Anissa Shannon, Kacky Theoharides.
257 Hurlbutt Street
Wilton, CT 06897