Slow Food Holiday Meet-Up at Nib
Come join your Slow Food friends for some Holiday cheer at Nib on Tuesday, December 21 from 5:30 to 8:30. This is the time to celebrate the Season with the Slow Foodie in your life.
Many of you will remember Shane Tracey was one of our Chefs at this years One Field Meal. Next Tuesday will be a terrific chance to get introduced to the innovative cuisine he serves at Nib, the restaurant he owns with his wife Tiffany. They will provide an introduction to the menu at Nib with a typically creative selection of passed hors d'oeurves for the very reasonable price of $15 per person. Shane is still working on the menu, but the early word is:
* Rabbit confit, spiced prune, mustard cracker
* Sesame phyllo crisp, duck breast, sweet hot ginger glaze
* Goat cheese filled polenta, piquillo pepper, onion confit
* Beef Wellington, black truffle bites
* Petit fours
* Chocolate bavois, brown truffle cream, pate sable
* Mascarpone and boysenberry cheesecake bites
We will also have a no-host bar.
Space is limited. Tickets are available at BrownPaperTicket.com for $15 per person and $20 AT THE DOOR - if space allows.
Nib - A Modern Eatery
769 Monroe Street
Eugene, OR 97402
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|