Burlesque for Beginners 1/17/11
The Boston Babydolls' training branch, the Boston Academy of Burlesque Education, is pleased to announce a class for those of you who have always wanted to try burlesque but didn't know where to start. Just for you, we've created Burlesque for Beginners!
No previous experience is necessary. This two-hour class was designed and created with the novice burlesquer in mind. Burlesque is a terrific form of expression for any woman. It builds confidence, comfort with your own body - and it's great exercise too!
In just two hours you'll learn...
* The Three Pillars of Burlesque: Bumps, Grinds, and Shimmies
* The Essentials of Striptease: from the Outside In
* All About Pasties and Tassel Twirling*
* Boas: A Girl's Best Friend!
* - Please note, that while this class teaches how to use pasties, we do not provide them. Please bring your own, or pasties will be available for sale at the class.
Boas are available for loan, but feel free to bring your own!
Students need to bring: long gloves, button-front shirt, zippered skirt, back fastening bra, and tasseled pasties.
119 Braintree St., Suite 208
Allston, MA 02134
|Minimum Age: 16|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|