EROTIC HEALING IN THE BEDROOM with Francesca Gentille
40% of us were raised in families with severe emotional, physical, and sexual trauma. So chances are good that we will have a partner, lover, or frolic buddy with wounds. Oh, no not that, we shriek. I want the one who doesn't have issues. Good luck with that, I reply.
Why not gather the skill sets that have you be the lover they always remember with delight?
What if you could bring the healing power of Eros to your own bedroom?
In this workshop you'll learn:
- How to give without overgiving
- How to recognize their unspoken boundaries & limits
- How to uncover with grace the map of their wounded territory & land mines from their past
- How to set emotionally safe, and energetically sacred space
- The importance of compassion & a healing presence
- Simple techniques with breath that return them to the present moment
- How to lead visualizations, prayers, and blessing for their body
- How to tune in to the exact quality of energy that they need that you can give
- The importance of what is showing up in their dreams
- What to do with the trauma responses of Fight, Flight, Freeze, and Disassociation
Francesca Gentille is an initiated shaman in four traditions, clinical sexologist, empowered aging specialist, and relationship counselor. She is the popular internet radio host of Sex: Tantra & Kama Sutra and co-author of the award-winning sex & relationship book The Marriage of Sex & Spirit.
Francesca is the co-director of the Integrative Arts Institute, and the founder of The Sacred Courtesan School of Feminine Mystique and Power. She is the creator of the village model of Shamanic Soul Coaching reclaiming the treasures of spirit lost in the dark of trauma.
Center for Sex & Culture
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|