"Blue-Eyed Universe" by Fictionist (Arizona Premiere)
"Classico" by Howe Gelb & Vic Chesnutt (World Premiere)
• Shot on location in Aarhus, Denmark and Tucson, Arizona.
"Guitar Hero Gone" by Loren Dircks (US Film Festival Premiere)
• Performing live at The Hut on Sunday the 10th @ 10pm.
"Les Sortileges" by Naim Amor (World Premiere)
• Film noir tribute featuring local Tucson musician Naim Amor.
"Let Me In" by Kelly Dalton (Arizona Premiere)
"Man In The Moose Suit" by Andrew Collberg (US Film Festival Premiere)
• Performing live at The Hut on Saturday the 9th @ 11:30 pm.
"My Southern Can Is Mine" by Madame Pamita (Regional Premiere)
"My Hiroshima" by Where's Jerome (North American Premiere)
"Now & Forever" by David Goldstein (Southwest Premiere)
"Old Dreams" by Kid Trails (Arizona Premiere)
"Same Scar" by John Common & Blinding Flashes of Light
The Cow Who Wanted to Be a Hamburger (Tucson Premiere)
• Animated short by iconic filmmaker Bill Plympton.
"Til My Voice Is Gone" by The Old Ceremony (Southwest Premiere)
• Starring legendary actor Ed Anser.
"Where I Want To Be" by My New TV Set (Southwest Premiere)
Crossroads 6 Cinema
4811 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|