M&T / Amizetta Rock n Wine Dinner
Rock n Roll Wine Dinner
hosted by Spencer Clark, founder of Amizetta Estate Winery and recording artist.
Wednesday May 12, 2010
Join us for a unique dining experience. Some of Napa's best reds as the founder sings and and plays guitar as interludes to the wine.
Very small production Mtn fruit wines paired with Chef Ryan's food. I am usually not that goo goo for Napa cab or merlot, but I LOVE these wines.
2008 emmolo sauvignon blanc>
1. tostada of crab, avocado, olives, tomato and citrus
2008 emmolo sauvignon blanc
2. duck confit, beets, Rock Star farms greens and goat cheese
2005 amizetta rock n red blend
3. eye of Piedmontese beef ribeye, local veggies and red wine beef sauce
2005 amizetta 'complexity'
4. ox tail sugo, ricotta dumplings, parmesan cheese and chervil
2005 amizetta estate cabernet sauvignon
5. chocolate mousse, sea salt, marcona almonds and red wine dried blue berries
Reception 6:45pm - 7:00pm
Dinner 7:00pm - ?
Dress: always casual
All Inclusive Ticket Cost: $89 (includes food & wine $71.20 / sales tax $4.20 / gratuity 18% $12.60 / & ticket service fee $1.99)
Muss & Turner's
1675 Cumberland Parkway Suite 309
Smyrna, GA 30080
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|