Tri-Valley IMC Consultants Forum -- April Breakfast Meeting
This breakfast will be a panel format with the topic of "Consulting Clients Successfully through Major Change."
Consultants helping businesses through change, as well as business owners and executives themselves, stand to walk away with new insights and strategies. Register to reserve your spot:
Our panel participants:
1) Ms. Amy Cole - Business Mergers and Aquisitions Consultant
2) Mr. Brian Sarrazin - Financial, Insurance, and Succession Strategy
3) Mr. Ken Perine - Wealth Advisor, Successfully Negotiated Family business Ownership Transition
See http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ken-perine/a/388/884 , www.meritage-wealth.com
Our monthly meetings are held on the SECOND Wednesday of each month, begin with breakfast at 7:15am and end promptly at 9:30am. Meetings include a guest speaker, round table discussion and structured networking with time and space for additional networking after the meeting.
$20.00 in advance; $25.00 at door (space permitting)
Fee includes breakfast, your choice of:
1. Eggs (scrambled with diced ham), Hash browns and Whole Wheat Toast
2. Pancakes and Bacon
3. Fresh Fruit Platter with Yogurt
Space is limited, so reserve your spot now!
Be sure to invite colleagues, co-workers, clients and friends.
Bring a notebook and pen
Dress is Business Casual
San Ramon Marriott
2600 Bishop Drive
San Ramon, CA 94583
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|