Cinematography Workshop with Jim Hurley!
Learn the basics of good lighting and the "how to's" of making your film look great on the big screen!
- General Aesthetics
- Basic Photography Composition, Rule of Thirds, DOF, Shot Types, Shutter Iris, Stock, etc.
- Camera Placement and Movement POV, Coverage, Screen Direction, Motivation, Types, etc.
- Lensing DOF, Types, Speeds, Adaptors, Racking, Filters, etc.
- 4 Point Basic Lighting Basic Set-Ups, Keys for Genres, Exposures, Light Control, etc.
- Q & A Formats, Pre-Production, Processing Techniques, Telecine, other TBD
- Hands on lighting set ups
- Camera and Monitors used as demos
Jim Hurley has taught Cinematography at SFSU for the past 5 years; view his detailed resume here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2332593/
Saturday, November 21st
Shelton Theatre, 533 Sutter
$125 for non-members
$75 for members.
San Francisco, CA
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|