We are growing over 80 kinds of heirloom tomatoes here at Birdsong Orchards, and we want to share the beauty and the bounty with you!|
Join us on Sunday, September 7 from 3- 6 pm for our first ever tomato tasting party. We will be hosting a 3 hour immersion in delicious foodie fun including:
- All the tomato varieties that are ripe will be available for tasting and testing. Where else can you sample dozens of tomato varieties side by side?
- Information on our tomato varieties with info on how to order seeds
- A tour of our tomato field, featuring 8 foot tall tomato monster vines
- A brief (and optional) talk on how to grow great tomatoes
- Delicious tomato recipes to sample and take home
Only 15 tickets are available, so get yours quickly while spots are open.
Tomatoes to purchase will be available as well.
The event will be held at Birdsong Orchards in Watsonville, CA.
Some of the heirloom tomato varieties we are growing:
Cuor Di Bue
Japanese Black Truffle
Peace Vine Cherry
German Red Strawberry
Birdsong Orchards (View)
613 Lakeview Rd
Watsonville, CA 95076
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|