Big Dipper Baby Food's "Not Your Average Baby Food Class"
For some, making food for your baby is an introduction to the kitchen and to what makes food healthy, nutritious, and delicious. For others, its an exciting opportunity to begin sharing your family or cultural traditions, your favorite dishes, and to apply your skills to making age appropriate food for your little one. No matter where you are on this spectrum, you want to make food that your baby will enjoy, that meets their nutritional needs, and that can be done on your schedule.
In this 1 hour class, Big Dipper Founder Claire Hoyt will talk about how her own struggles with her sons food sensitivities drove her to explore unfamiliar ingredients, and the joy she she began to experience in making these new, nutrient dense ingredients taste wonderful. What are you passionate about? Identify that and allow it to be your personal motivation for being successful in feeding your baby wonderful food now and into the future.
The class will also cover:
- Simple and effective cooking techniques for miracle single ingredient purees.
- Recipes for some of our most popular simple combinations and meat purees.
- Unexpected ingredients that you can add to any puree to customize its nutritional quality to fit your babies needs.
- Long term effects of palette development, and the importance of positive communication about food.
- Suggestions for how to easily equip your kitchen, tips on batching, and local resources.
- A handful of tried and true recipes to get you and your baby off to an exciting start towards a healthy future.
Good Eggs SF (View)
630 Tennessee Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
|Minimum Age: 0|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|