What Is Erotic? - The Moment of No Return
What happens in that moment before the first kiss, before the first touch, before the final, irrevocable decision?
This year's What Is Erotic? explores the excitement of possibility, the unknown, the juiciest points of tension in the erotic "Moment of No Return". You will experience electrifying all girl Tango, a luscious rendition of
Little Red Riding HoodÂ with a twist, lovely Luminous Laura calling in what she needs a" Real Man", hot slam poetry, and the awakening of Sleeping Beauty as you've never seen it! It's a show that promises to titillate a diverse audience as long as you're naughty, with a variety of work ranging from foreplay to climax!
This year's What Is Erotic? line-up includes:
- The Erotic Salon, a thirty-minute pre-show lounge where performers mingle with audience to share playful and sensual treats
- An Erotic Confessional where performers and audience members tell allÂ
- What Happens When a Sexy Vampire can't control her need for a priest's blood?
- Juicy Awakening Invocation by Hypnotherapist and Tantrika Mistress Flow
- Being with the Divine: Sacred and Sensual Shadow Dance
- Gender Bending Sleeping Beauty featuring Michael Rienstra (Rocky of last year's Rio Theatre Rocky Horror)
- A Classic Torch Song to Light you up
- When Raw Boar meat turns hot.
And much, much more...
The 418 Project
418 Front St.
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|