Chocolate Party!! Chocolate NYC's One Year Birthday Bash
Chocolate NYC was founded in late 2012 to guide you through the best chocolate of New York and beyond. To celebrate our one year birthday, we're throwing a party with tasting samples of some of our favorite chocolates. There will be dark chocolate! Mint chocolate! Orange chocolate! Chocolate with nibs! The only thing there will not be is white chocolate, because that stuff is gross.
$20 tickets provide tastings of all included chocolates. Please pre-order tickets, as there will be extremely limited door sales.
Tasting tables will be organized like so:
1) Percentages (ranging from high-quality milk chocolate, to pleasantly dark 72% bars, all the way up through hardcore 100% cacao)
2) Origins (single-origin bars from Venezuela, Ecuador, Madagascar, and elsewhere--discover your favorite origin!)
3) Local (chocolates from artisanal NYC chocolate makers)
4) Flavors (chocolate bars with nibs, mint, sea salt, caramel, orange peel, almonds, the sky's the limit)
6) Baked goods (cookies, brownies, macarons, etc.)
Sponsors include Tumbador, Fine & Raw, Nunu, Patric, TCHO, Michel Cluizel, Divine Chocolate, Zoe's Chocolate Co., Equal Exchange, French Broad, Raaka, Lindt, Antidote, the Chocolate Room, and more. If you are a chocolatier interested in sponsoring this event, please contact ChocolateNYCblog@gmail.com
ABOUT CHOCOLATE NYC:
Let's discuss the things that matter.
We eat a lot of chocolate, and hopefully you do too. Perhaps eating a lot of chocolate is very important to you. Perhaps it is so important that you would spend your time on the Internet trying to improve your (hopefully) daily chocolate experience. If that is the case, we are the same, and you have come to the right place.
The Bell House (View)
149 7th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11215