Meet the Brewer: Golden Road's Meg Gill & Jesse Houck
Beer Week at Tiger! Tiger! is dedicated to bringing you Guest Brewers and Beer Education.
Join us, along with Golden Road's co-founder Meg Gill and Brewmaster Jesse Houck as they present and discuss a few of their favorite beers.
Their Cabrillo Kolsch will be served in a full glass and then 6-ounce tasters of Point the Way, Better Weather & Brandy Hudson will be presented.
The folks at Golden Road are good friends of ours and we've been so happy with the progression of their brewery and beers. So, we're excited for them to share their beers and stories with us on the Patio for this intimate tasting event.
* First beer will be a full pour
* Three subsequent beers will be 6 ounces each (4 in all.)
* Light snacks will be served.
* You will receive a Golden Road Keeper Glass.
* This event is limited to 24 attendees.
* Event is held on the Patio (aka the IPA Bar.)
For more information about one of the youngest women in beer (that'd be Meg Gill) and Brewmaster Jesse Houck, see the following links:
Tiger! Tiger! Tavern (View)
3025 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92104
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|