"Eat the View" - A night with Slow Food Russian River and Fork & Shovel
ONLINE SALES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE ENDED. However, a few tickets will be available at the door. Please call 707-431-0100 to check on availability. Payment at the door must be by cash or check only.
On Oct. 5th, beneath a harvest moon in the Barndiva Gardens, Fork & Shovel and Slow Food Russian River will join forces to throw a memorable party with:
* A food shed walk across the entire county
* Appetizers and a five course, wine-paired dinner grown, cooked and served by Fork & Shovel sustainable chef and farmer teams
* A live auction with heritage turkeys, pigs and sheep, (animal futures anyone?) plus compelling works of art from all over Northern California
* A silent auction that includes both the best CSAs for a year and an eclectic 60 bottle Sonoma County Wine library
* A raffled chance to win a year of dining out across the county at Fork & Shovel bistros, wine bars and restaurants
* Compost Cycling, Farm Roulette, Fiddlers, Stilt Walkers and (if all that werent enough) a Susan Leibovitz-Steinman raised-bed art installation in the Artists & Farmers garden
Above all, the evening will be an extraordinary opportunity to show support for the Slow Food Heritage Turkey Program and the launch of Fork & Shovel, a new chefs and farmers collaborative, as it begins its first year of life.
Ticket price is $125 which includes a $90 tax deductible donation. A small ticketing fee will be added to all online purchases.
231 Center Street
Healdsburg, CA 95448
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|