View site in English, Español, or Français
The fair-trade ticketing company.
Sign Me Up!  |  Log In
 
Find An Event Create Your Event Help
 
Tasting Seminar with Pamela Busch: The New California
18 Reasons
San Francisco, CA
Share this event:
Get Tickets
There are no active dates for this event.

Event

Tasting Seminar with Pamela Busch: The New California
18 Reasons
Tuesday, July 23 7-9PM, Ticketed
Tasting Seminar with Pamela Busch: The New California
$40 for 18 Reasons members; $50 for the general public



Tired of Pinot Noir that is built like Zinfandel? How about looking at wine lists that are 90% Chardonnay with the other 10% being relegated to the vague and often unexciting category of 'interesting wines'? California wines are changing and the cadre of independent thinking producers are leading the way making wines with a lighter touch from a number of grapes, including some that are new to our vineyards. San Francisco Examiner wine columnist, Pamela Busch, will lead this tasting and discussion, along with a few very special guests.



About Pamela Busch
San Francisco Examiner wine columnist, Pamela Busch, is a 21-year veteran of the Bay area wine industry. She founded Hayes & Vine Wine Bar in 1994, a trend-setting venue that paved the way for other wine bars in the Bay Area. In 2005, she opened CAV Wine Bar & Kitchen, a San Francisco Chronicle three star rated restaurant with one of the most progressive wine programs in the Bay Area. In 2010, she started Skrewcap, an educational forum that host wine classes and tastings.

Discussion

Location

18 Reasons (View)
3674 18th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
United States


Categories

Food > Beer, Wine, and Spirits

Minimum Age: 21
Kid Friendly: No
Dog Friendly: No
Non-Smoking: Yes!
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!

Contact


Contact us
Email
support@brownpapertickets.com
24/7 Customer Service
1-800-838-3006 US, Canada, Puerto Rico
Resources
Developer Center
Media Center
Ticket Buyers
Track Your Order
Browse Events
Locations
Event Producers
Create an Event
Pricing
Services
Buy Pre-Printed Tickets
The Venue List
Join the mailing list
Get spam-free daily notifications of new events in your neighborhood!
Customize your mailing list
Connect with us
Use of Brown Paper Tickets is subject to our Terms & Conditions. All rights reserved. © 2011-2012 Mobile EN ES FR