Stone Farms Tour
Take a guided tour of our beautiful 19-acre farm while sipping a pint of Stone beer brewed with farm additions like lavender and dandelions picked on location. You'll see fields brimming with the organic produce we use to create the world-class fare in our restaurants, hop vines winding around an arbor, and quail, chickens, and even peacocks! Afterward, visit the on-site store for growler fills of fresh Stone beer on four taps, Stone Farms merchandise, and freshly picked organic produce.
* Notice: We will not be conducting guided tours after Labor Day weekend, but your are cordially invited to join us anytime during open farm hours to explore the farm on your own and enjoy fresh beer and organic produce from the on-site store. *
* Round-trip transportation to the farm from Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Escondido
* A pint of beer brewed exclusively for the farm using organic ingredients grown on site
* A souvenir pint glass that is yours to keep
* A casual yet informative guided tour with one of our talented Indoctrination Specialists
* A small bag of organic Stone Farms salad mix to take home with you
* A relaxing interlude in the country
Tours depart from the Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens - Escondido promptly at 1pm and 2pm and return approximately two hours later. The tour involves an easy-paced 25 minute stroll, so wear comfortable walking shoes. Conditions are typically sunny and very warm. A hat, sunscreen and loose, lightweight clothing are highly recommended. All ages are welcome. Guests must be 21 or older to enjoy beer at the farm.
**Non-drinking/children's tickets are available for $10 and include a bag of salad mix (but no beer)**
Tickets will be stamped with tour date upon purchase, and are not valid for a farm tour on any other date. Tickets are non-exchangeable.
Stone Farms (View)
9928 Protea Gardens Rd
Escondido, CA 92026
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|