Dale Chihuly Associates Benefit Art Auction so They Shall Walk
Dale Chihuly & Associates Benefit Art Auction so They Shall Walk. Original art pieces from Dale Chihuly and his Associates will be actioned off at the New York Fashion Academy in Ballard (part of Seattle). There will be a variety of art types in the live as well as the silent auction from over thirty artists.
This event is limited to the first 200 people who make a donation of $100 or more to They Shall Walk and request the tickets.
A local catering service has agreed to provide an excellent dinner and several vendors have donated wines and beer for a great fun filled evening.
They Shall Walk is a non profit medical research institute committed to giving the gift of walking with YOUR help.
Achieving this goal by developing the LIFESUIT robotic suit and technology that improves the quality of life for disabled everywhere.
Volunteers from industry, professors, and students all working together for a common goal of giving the gift of walking.
You can help. Come to this event, buy some art and have fun while you support this great cause.
This listing is for 100 tickets (100) if you need more let us know www.theyshallwalk.org email@example.com
Title: Dale Chihuly Associates Benefit Art Auction for They Shall Walk
Event Type: Art Auction
Event Subtype: Original Art
Venue Name: New York Fashion Academy
Event Name: Dale Chihuly Associates Benefit Art Auction for They Shall Walk
Time: 6pm -9:30pm
Art already in the catalog includes:
Red Lined, 2002
28 1/2" H x 23" W
Donor name: Dale and Leslie Chihuly
Red Lined incorporates an unexpected technique: though the print looks as though it was created by using red ink upon a black background, it was actually printed using black upon red. The resulting effect is multi-dimensional, as the six red Ikebana forms appear to leap forward from a field of velvety black. The colors and technique combine to make Red Lined a strong and elegant addition to Chihuly?s print collection.
Donor name: Daryl Smith
Glass Flower & Vase center pieces for the tables, 2008
Donor name: James Curtis
We have commitments from thirty artists and they will be listed here soon
Also check the They Shall Walk facebook.com event page for more information.
Pre Auction Catalog
1. Dale & Leslie Chihuly - Chihuly Studio
Original woodcut- Title - Red Lined, 2002
2. Darryl Smith - The Boathouse newly created art glass
3. - Glass Blower #2- The Boathouse -newly created blown art glass
4. - Glass Blower #3- The Boathouse -newly created blown art glass
5. - Glass Blower #4- The Boathouse -newly created blown art glass
6. Bill Wikstrom - 206.633.5544 Donating 1 painting
7. Brom Wikstrom -206.633.5544 Donating 1 paintings
8. Alex & Jeannie Strazzanti -Oasis Art Gallery- 206.547.5177 2 gift certificates.
9. Rick Simpson- 206.384.5654 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>) Donating Print
10. Melanie Reed -206.297.6365 Surrealist Collage Artist.
11. James Curtis III-Edge of Glass -206.632.7807-(firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>)
Original Art Glass Lamp. Also glass flowers centerpieces on tables.
12. Roger Wheeler- Newly Created piece
13. Kevin McKouen Photographer Orange Splot Gallery -- 206.632.1794
14. ArtFx Gallery - D.R. Stacy Sr. Artisan - 206.545.7459.
15. Shawn K. Pagels. 360-927-5242 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>) Original water color
16. Arturo Torres - 206-726-1813 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>) Art Photogography
17. James Montgomery- 503-661-8738 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>) Sculptured steel art
18. David Johnson Photography 425-223-0520 ( firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>) Art Photo
19. Lisa Telling Kattenbraker- 360-352-0526 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>) contemp. Amer Batik
20. Janet Fagan Smith, Artist, 206-227-9531 (www.janetfagansmith.com <http://www.janetfagansmith.com>)
21. Rhene Johns- Artist - 253-858-8668 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>)
22. Patti Bezzo - Visual Artist - 206-525-1936- (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>)
23. Matt Timo - Art consultant-206-914-6950 - (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>)
24. Barbie Hull - Photography- 206-349-5540 (firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>)
25. Marcie Myrick - Visual artist - 206-919-0273 (Marcie@gmail.com <mailto:Marcie@gmail.com>)
26. W. Jeffery Balmer-Fine Arts Photography-253-315-1543-(firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>)
New York Fashion Academy
5201 Ballard Avenue Northwest
Seattle, WA 98107
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|