North West Side Craft Beer Ride
Northwest Side Craft Beer Ride
Come celebrate craft beer week on the Northwest Side on Thursday, May 23rd by attending the 1st annual craft beer pub crawl. 8 local breweries will be featured at 8 unique bars all connected by a regular bus loop to ensure comfort and safety. Participants will ride around on board a Chitown Party Bus as they are shuttled from bar to bar. Brewery staff will welcome the pub crawlers at each of the featured bars and will be on hand to talk up the beer, share a few, and hang out. The cost is $20 and covers transportation, good times, and a souvenir pint glass. Beers are purchased at each bar.
Simply show up to one of the featured bars after 6pm May 23rd. When the bus arrives, simply get on. Keep your ticket handy because you will need to show it at the bus in order to get your wristband and pint glass. At the end of the pub crawl, there will be an announcement for the last bus. The featured bars and addresses are below.
1. McGills Bar and Grill
Recently named one of the 5 best bars for pub fare by Chicago Magazine. Sit on either the Cubs or Sox side of the bar and enjoy a few pints with friendly staff and patrons.
4553 N Pulaski Rd Chicago, IL 60630
2. Golden Crust Pizza- Recently renovated with a beautiful Heineman designed bar and 40 tap handles. Golden Crust serves up some of the best Pizza in town.
4620 N Kedzie Ave Chicago, IL 60625
3. Paddy Macs- A cozy Neighborhood pub that serves up great craft beer and pub fare
157 N Pulaski Rd Chicago, IL 60641
4. Fischman Liquors- One of the Northwest side's premier craft bars and package stores, was recently voted as one of Chicago's top 6 beer bars.
4780 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL 60630
5. Hops and Barleys- Great neighborhood spot with good food, excellent specials and live music.
4359 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago, IL 60641
6. Sidekicks- A great spot for karaoke darts and grub.
4424 W Montrose Ave Chicago, IL 60641
7. Independence Tap- this is a great neighborhood bar featuring a fantastic draft line-up
3932 W Irving Park Rd Chicago, IL 60641
8. Rabbits Bar and Grill- 9 awesome taps, live music and a great crowd
4945 West Foster Avenue Chicago, IL 60630
Participating Breweries (to be named at each bar soon):
1. Church Street Brewing
2. Lake Effect Brewing Company
3. Pipeworks Brewing Company
4. Spiteful Brewing
5. Begyle Brewing
6. Flesk Brewing
7. Ale Syndicate
8. Lagunitas Brewing Company
9. Argus Brewing
NW Side Craft Beer Ride (View)
Multiple Locations See Description
Chicago, IL 60641
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|