SCANDALS! On Broadway # 3
SCANDALS! On Broadway #3
Thursday April 25th
300 Broadway E Seattle WA
$25 cash only at the door
This event is 18+ Drinks with I.D.
Dinner if you please (not required) at 6:30pm and the escapades start at 8pm sharp.
Hello sweet spicy friends. Thank you to those who joined us in the marvelousness that was SCANDALS! #2. My sincere condolences to those who missed a most excellent and saucy good time. Here for your perusal are a few details about the third show in this monthly series. Tell your friends all about this new destination for your Thursday evening carousing needs. This month we bring you some dear old friends and fresh new acquisitions.
- Did you know? April 25th is National Richter Scale Day. She's a 9.5 on the richter scale and the image in the dictionary under the definition of "sex bomb". Burlesque legend EARTHA QUAKE is our headliner for this event. DO NOT miss seeing this true icon in action and be prepared to hire a crew to clear the rubble after this beautiful natural disaster hits our stage.
- Puppeteer CLAY MARTIN, one of Tamara's personal guilty pleasures, is back in her clutches and she's sure he and his dirty little friends will have you squirming in your seats in a delightful manner.
- Tamara met her while performing in a dive bar and the gem of the evening was hearing COCOA MOUNTAIN belt out bits of songs from behind the bar during breaks in the show. This night we have the privilege of having her lusty voice all to ourselves.
- Steering the ship of SCANDALS! is TAMARA "THE TRAPEZE LADY" and you can count on her colorful array of Aerial and Burlesque antics.
- A very special change in the format of this show will be our switch from a stage "kitten" as we introduce the young and handsome TANNER, our stage "puppy". Arf! Arf!
- Aerial Lyra artist CHRISTINE ANNE will charm your pants off with her scintillating skills. You won't find them for days and you won't even care.
- ANGEL SNOW BUNNY takes us back to the days of glamour and swank and her Marilyn Monroe impersonation takes the sexy just a bit further than Marilyn would ever have dared.
* Bring your extra bills to purchase raffle tickets for chances win some fancy and frivolous prizes brought to you by Pidgeon Von Tramp and her marvelous "Bag Of Crap".
* Luxuriate in more room for your party in a less crowded theater. (Yes, we're lowering the maximum capacity to enhance your spacial enjoyment)
Tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/361883
Dinner reservations atjuliasrestaurantseattle.com
Or call 206-334-0513
Julia's on Broadway (View)
300 Broadway E.
Seattle, WA 98102
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|