Marilyn's Hollywood--A fact-based tour of cinema's greatest icon
Buy tickets for the August 4 event here!
Marilyn Monroe, the most legendary of all movie stars, was born, raised, lived and died right here in Los Angeles. Her high profile has brought about countless books, movies, and articles about her lifemany of these feature information that is skewed, stretched, exaggerated or flat-out wrong. Marilyn's Hollywood is the definitive tour of her life and will clear up a lot of the bogus stories circulating in the media.
* the orphanage where she dreamed of becoming a star
* the former beauty salon where she first became a blonde
* the restaurant where she met Yankee Slugger Joe DiMaggio on a blind date
* the nightclub where she stood up for civil rights (and changed a beloved singer's career forever)
* the house (well, the gate anyway) where she passed into eternity.
* You'll learn about the people who helped shape Marilyn's life and the places that inspired her
Hollywood History Museum (View)
1660 N. Highland Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|