Stone Sour Fest 2013
"Dr." Bill Sysak is busily hunting down the best sour beers the world has to offer in order to bring you one of the biggest festivals ever held featuring these special brews. Pucker up and join us for hours of sours as we celebrate the amazing world of tart and tasty ales!
A $45 Stone Sour Fest ticket includes:
* A commemorative glass
* Fifteen 3oz tasters
* Over 100 amazing beers to choose from!
STONE SOUR FEST PASADENA BUS TICKETS for $75
We are thrilled to offer special tickets that include round-trip bus transportation from the Stone Company Store - Pasadena to Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens. For just $30 more than a regular ticket, you can check in at Pasadena and leave the driving to us!
* Bus departs from the Stone Company Store Pasadena at 8 a.m. Sunday morning and will arrive back at Pasadena around 5 p.m.
* Please see the complete Terms and Conditions before purchasing a ticket!
* You must sign and agree to these terms before boarding the bus on June 23rd (forms will be available at Pasadena; you do not need to print or sign now)
* We are sorry, but t-shirts are not available with this ticket
****Guests who purchase Pasadena Bus Package tickets MUST take the bus from Pasadena. Anyone attempting to check in at the festival with a bus ticket will not be admitted, and no refunds will be given.****
PLEASE NOTE: We will have plenty of chilled water on hand, so you can leave your bottles at home. And we'll have tasty edibles available outside to purchase anytime, but if you prefer to dine with us at a table, we STRONGLY recommend making a reservation ahead of time.
Stone Brewing World Bistro & Gardens (View)
1999 Citracado Parkway
Escondido, CA 92029
|Minimum Age: 21|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|