2013 Slow Food Russian River Members Meeting
You are cordially invited to the Annual Members Meeting of Slow Food Russian River.
Let's get together for an engaging conversation and a delightful meal, and renew our commitment to our shared purpose: a food system that is good, clean, and fair. The leadership team welcomes your participation and input.
This is a Russian River members-only event, FREE of charge.
*** NOTE: If you would like to attend but are not currently a member of Slow Food Russian River, please come to the meeting prepared to pay the annual membership dues, which are $25 per person, in cash or by check.
Sunday, January 27th, 2013 starting at 4pm
This will be a convivial community meal.
Entree catered by Ruthy's Real Meals.
Appetizers provided by members with last names from A-J
Sides or Salads provided by members with last names from K-S
Desserts provided by members with names from T-Z
Beverages are provided by everyone who brings some!
Please bring your own napkin, utensils and plate.
We will provide glasses.
- Socializing with Beverages and Appetizers
- Review of Accomplishments of SF International, SF USA, and SF Russian River in 2012
- Preview of Plans of SF California (!) and SF Russian River in 2013
- Dinner with main course catered by Ruthy's Real Meals
- Election of Leadership Slate
Paula Shatkin (Apple Corps Liaison)
Paula Downing (President)
Beth Wyatt (Provisional)
Sue Deevy (Provisional)
Carleen Weirauch (Communications Group Liaison)
- Recognition of Volunteers
- Open Forum about Slow Food values and Food and Ag in Sonoma County
SEBASTOPOL GRANGE # 306 (View)
6000 Hwy 12
Sebastopol, CA 95472
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|