Movie Premiere for Foul Mouths: A Teenage Rage
"The film that was made for under $500."
If you're in the ATLANTA, GA area Feb 22nd. Come join us in making history...RAFAEL GUTIERREZ's first full length film! You must purchase a ticket. Get them before they sale out. $10. ((No refunds but please let us know if you can't make it after purchasing a ticket so we can give a ticket to someone else.))
Text me to set up a meet so you can get your ticket before they sell out. 404-399-5255
Also, small businesses that would like their company logo on the red carpet ($50) or a 10 second commercial ($200) made and shown before the movie began please inbox me.
If you can't make it that's fine. But please donate to help us fund our film festival venture.
This even is a fund raiser to allow us to afford the opportunity to present our film at festivals around the nation.
7:00pm-7:30pm - Red Carpet Event
7:30pm-8:30pm - Screening of Foul Mouths: A Teenage Rage
8:30pm-9:00pm - Q&A with Cast and Crew
REASONS TO COME:
1. If you have a girl to impress why not show her a good time by bringing her to a movie premiere.
2. If you're striving to be in the film industry then come to network with the many filmmakers/MUA/Actors/etc. that we personally know and work with.
3. The Q&A segment will be interesting. You get to ask the cast and crew any question you'd like right after watching the film. When have you ever done that when you've been to the movies?
4. If you like people then there will be a lot of them here.
5. Come just to support others in your neighborhood that had a dream and made it a reality. Help them move forward in life and to be a stepping stone in getting them to the next level. All help is much help; no matter how big or small.
"LIKE" our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/FoulMouthsTheMovie
"LIKE" our IMDB page http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2428718/
Its the summer after three bold teenage girls graduated from high school. Jess (Cindy Doan) plans a slumber party in their newly rented apartment; inviting current and ex-boyfriends, friends, foes, and an eccentric but vulgar egghead (Cory Chapman). As excited as each guest may be to face their long awaited desires they are unaware of what schemes lie ahead. After everyone's motives were exposed and/or backfired, all who attended turn to Jess in realization of the true reason why they were invited into one room simultaneously. There are tears, bombshells, and crazy obscenities that move the story along.
Jess is abrasive and doesn't care. Pier is a sweet girl but is eager to explore her sexuality. Brianna is a former nymphomaniac fighting her inner desires by finding herself in a new state of celibacy.
This film is not for children. There is a lot of profanity and other vulgarities.
The Plaza Theatre (View)
1049 Ponce De Leon Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30306
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: No|