Divine Dominance & Sacred Submission! With Francesca Gentille and Tim Emert
Divine Dominance & Sacred Submission
This class is founded in the lineage of the ancient priestesses of love who blessed & sanctified the King; as well as the Lord who awakens, saves & ignites the Lady. It follows that path of Bhakti (devotion), Seva (Sacred Service), The Beauty Way, and the path of the Leader, Warrior, Priest/ess, Lover.
Open to all genders, and sexual preferences. The energy of Guide/Dominant and Guided/Submissive transcends age, sex, or body.
The class will be both based on an outline and co-created in the moment based on audience participation, interests and conversations.
In this course (depending on time and interest) attendees will learn:
- The lineage of the Slaves of God, & Priest/esses of Love for over 10,000 years.
- The qualities of a Sacred Slave, Sacred Submissive, and of a Divine Master.
- How to catalyze your Master or Mistress as Queen, & Sacred Beloved.
- How to call forth your Submissive or Slave as Courtesan, Courtier & Sacred Beloved
- The keys to being a Sacred Slave in Devotion & Service to all beings and to our world.
- The keys to being a Divine Dominant in Leadership & Service to all beings and to our world
- How the collar can be a Sacred Circle for your practice & purpose
- When being in Sacred Service means needing to say no, set boundaries, or even leave out of love.
- When being in Divine Dominance means using discernment, holding the highest & best for all concerned, or even completing the relationship out of love.
- The Native American & Aphroditian Beauty Way as a path to creating harmony & beauty in every part of your life, and that of your Divine Beloved Dominant.
- The Leader, Warrior, Priest/ess, Lover as a path to creating guidance, safety, integration, and a sacred container for every part of your life, & that of your Beloved Sacred Slave.
- The important of authenticity, and the skills to participate in the "tough conversations" with grace.
- A Body Blessing Ceremony.
- The 5 Keys of Sacred Sensual Dance.
- How to sense and move energy as a pathway igniting, transforming, healing and/or blessing God/Goddess of your life.
- When to be aware of archetypes at play in your relationship & how to use them to benefit you both.
Francesca Gentille has been studying Sacred Sexuality from around the world. She discovered that the path of Sacred Devotion & Service can be to a temple, a god, or to one's Master/Mistress as The Divine. With a BA with honors in Psychology from Marquette University, advanced training from Northwestern, and Naropa, and 4 Shamanic Initiations she is a cross cultural minister, shamanic soul coach, relationship counselor, and Priestess of Love & Eros for over 15 years.
She conducted The Temple of Ishtar at Burning Man for 3 years, is the award winning co-author of "The Marriage of Sex & Spirit", and the radio host of "Sex: Tantra & Kama Sutra.She is the Director of The Sacred Courtesan School of Feminine Mystique & Power for ALL Women. www.LifeDanceCenter.com/SacredCourtesanSchool.htm
Francesca, known as Priestess on Fetlife, is the devoted Sacred Slave, Little Girl, Divine Whore & Priestess to Lord Tim. They can be found teaching Sex Magic, Sacred Eros, and Sacred BDSM at Good Vibes, The Center for Sex & Culture, and around the country or scening at BAGG, The Citadel, The Looking Glass, or The Upper Floor Kink.com
Tim Emert has been an active and supportive member of the San Francisco BDSM community for over 17 years. He holds a B.S. in Psychology from the University of California. Was a co-creator of the Essence: Sacred Sensuality Temples in San Francisco. He is a 3rd Degree priest of Love & Eros, with a degree in Psychology. He has been practicing and guiding BDSM in the San Francisco sex positive community for over 17 years. He is the director of "The Knights of Eros Program; Empowering Masculine Spirit - Igniting the Female Sex." He is dedicated to spiritual and sensual awakenings that nourish connectedness beyond our differences as well as the balance of the masculine/feminine within and without.
The Looking Glass Arts (View)
Complete purchase for directions *ignore map on this site*
Oakland, CA 94607
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|