Bottom's Up: Exploring Safe, Fun, Anal Pleasure
Are you curious but you are afraid it will hurt? Maybe you want to try to explore your lover's body? Or possibly you're already into being bottoms up and just want to know more? Ducky teaches you how to get the most pleasure out of anal play while staying safe and caring for your body.
Expect to learn:
* Creative sex communication techniques, including how to introduce the idea of anal sex to your partner.
* How to give and/or receive pain free anal sex.
* Not if, but how a woman can orgasm from anal pleasure.
* Which toys and products can make anal sex easier and more fun. Plus which products are the healthiest, highest quality and have the best price.
* Valuable information on safety and hygiene.
Ducky is the author of Sex With The Lights On: 200 Illuminating Sex Questions Answered. She has spent the last two decades working in the field of sexuality. She is a certified emergency room Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention Counselor and has trained with Planned Parenthood in comprehensive STD prevention and comprehensive & medically accurate sex education. Ducky tours internationally, performing on campuses, medical schools, bachelorette parties, homeless youth drop-in centers, book clubs, church groups, sex shops and anywhere else she can gather a crowd. She has appeared on HBOs Real Sex, The Morning Show, MTV, NPR, The Howard Stern Show, and Playboy TV... to name a few.
927 West 36th Street
Baltimore, MD 21211
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|