October through December tours of Pike Place Market
Sink your teeth into a generous helping of intriguing tales and delicious food! VOTED #1 by KING 5 EVENING MAGAZINE- The acclaimed Seattle Bites Food Tours takes you behind the scenes of the historic 100 plus year old Pike Place Market, internationally recognized as America's best farmers market and the epicenter of Seattles lively food culture.
Meet the unique and animated merchants that give the market its captivating personality, from charming specialty mom and pop eateries, to one of a kind artisan food shops to the beloved neighborhood cafes. Seattle Bites pairs memorable stories of the market and its merchants with delicious gourmet and unique food and beverages tastings. And we'll throw in our favorite Market restaurants, recipes and entertainment recommendations too!
Seattle Bites provides discreet and comfortable audio devices to maximize your tour experience up to 25 feet. So go ahead, walk away! Enjoy all the market has to offer while never missing an intriguing tale from your tour host.
2.5 hour tour includes these generous BIG bites and beverages! (Tastings are subject to change without notice.)
- Lummi Island smoked salmon flatbread with crème fraîche and fine herbes - a culinary masterpiece!
- Fresh gourmet sausages hand-crafted by a German master butcher. Sehr Gut!
- Paris-inspired fruit and Nutella crepes by an Indonesian beauty.
- "America's Best Clam chowder" - just ask New England's Chowder Hall of Fame!
- Authentic Mexican tacos or tamales made fresh from a US culinary graduate born and inspired in Mexico City!
- Luscious Washington wines from a boutique, family-owned winery. Life's passion in a bottle!
- Decadent Alaskan king salmon, fresh and house-smoked for 12 hours by "The Cod Father".
- Mom-inspired chicken tikka masala from a classically French-trained South Indian chef.
- Fresh and exotic produce of the season from our boys on "The Corner".
- Seattle's coffee at its best - expertly sourced, blended and roasted. Simply Seattle, simply delicious!
- Unique, bite-inspired beverage pairing - homemade yogurt lassi made with fresh Market berries.
- And other Big Bites!
Tour Includes: All Bites and Beverages, Seattle Bites reusable souvenir eco-friendly "I Took A Bite Out Of The Market" shopping bag, use of audio equipment, 10-15% merchant discounts
SEATTLE BITES BACK! A portion of all tour sales go to maintaining this beloved Seattle landmark.
Seattle Art Museum, Downtown (View)
1300 First Ave
Seattle, WA 98101-2003
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
||Just hoping....I am in Seattle for a very limited time and the ONLY free time I'll have is Friday after 1 pm. Is it possible to squeeze me (solo) into the 10/12 @ 2:15 tour????|
||Yes. You can order tickets at: http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/227720|