Join hundreds of academics, religious freedom advocates, public officials, attorneys, and religious leaders from around the globe for the 8th World Congress for Religious Freedom.|
This international event, held August 22-24, 2017, near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, will focus on one of the most significant issues facing the world today: Religious Freedom and the Hope for Peaceful Co-existence.
* Hear internationally renowned speakers and experts, and choose from a broad range of breakout groups available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and French. (Translation in these languages will also be provided for plenary sessions.)
* Engage with an issue that has become increasingly urgent within todays geopolitical landscape: Religious Freedom and the Hope for Peaceful Co-existence.
* Make valuable contacts within the international religious freedom community.
* Experience the superb beachside location of one of the Ft. Lauderdale area's premier resorts, the Diplomat Resort & Spa Hollywood, Curio Collection by Hilton.
The 8th World Congress for Religious Freedom is organized by the International Religious Liberty Association (IRLA). Chartered in 1893, the IRLA today has thirteen regional chapters around the world.
We promote the freedom to believe, or not to believe, as defined by Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We believe religious freedom is a foundational human right, which is intimately connected with all other human rights.
Find out more at www.irla.org.
* Note regarding cancellation of registration: Refunds on registration fees are available until June 30, 2017, by contacting Brown Paper Ticket directly. You will need to have your registration confirmation number in order to process a refund. A processing fee of US$20 will be retained. No refunds are available after June 30, 2017.
Diplomat Resort & Spa (View)
3555 South Ocean Drive
Hollywood, FL 33019
|Minimum Age: 18|
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|