The Food Experiments Best Bite National Championship
Theo Peck and Nick Suarez are excited to present the Stanley Cup/Super Bowl/World Series of all cookoffs, the 2012 Food Experiments Best Bite Championship Experiment. The 2012 national tour will culminate at Brooklyn Brewery, with the audience winners from every city competing with their best bite for culinary glory. This is the big one, the big taco, the big Kahuna, the whole enchilada. There are no rules, chefs will be able to create any dish, using whatever ingredients and must present their ultimate best bite. Trust us, you'll see every kind of food experiment you can imagine. Sweet, savory and the unknown. Chefs will be pushing the culinary boundaries of food!
The winner will not only be crowned the cookoff champion of NYC, but of the whole country! And the greatest prizes in cookoff history await them, from Le Creuset cookware and Anolon Bakeware, to Microplane utensils, Wusthof knives cash and culinary glory.
You, along with our professional judging panel choose the winners! Join us for the cookoff of the year, all happening on December 16th at Brooklyn Brewery. A portion of the proceeds will go towards charities that promote sustainability and local culinary education for disadvantaged children and teens.
The Top Five Reasons to Attend the Food Experiments:
1. Sample around 20 of the best dishes amateur chefs across the country have to offer.
2. Every ticket entitles you to unlimited Brooklyn Brewery beer.
3. Meet people who like food as much as you do.
4. What's better than being surrounded by great food and great beer on a Sunday afternoon!
5. Support charities that promote culinary education for disadvantaged children and teens.
BROOKLYN BREWERY (View)
79 N 11th St
Brooklyn, NY 11249