Happiness Conference 2012
Join activists and experts in a broad-ranging conversation about an old ideal, the pursuit of happiness! Don't miss this exciting conference exploring the potential of this new movement.
* Learn about this vital new movement
* Find out about how you can use the Happiness Initiative to improve your community
* Learn about the connection between happiness and sustainability
* Help plan "Pursuit of Happiness Day" (April 13) for 2013
* Hear prominent authors including Eric Weiner, The Geography of Bliss, Vicki Robin, Your Money or Your Life, Cecile Andrews, Less is More and John de Graaf, Affluenza.
* Meet leaders of happiness movement in the US, including Laura Musikanski, director of the Happiness Initiative, Tom Barefoot of GNH USA, and Dr. Ryan Howell, creator of the Happiness Initiative survey.
Workshops will explore Happiness and Health, Compassion, Environment, Mental Health, Education, Arts and Culture, Finances, Government, Time Balance, Social Connection, Government and Workplace Satisfaction.
Campion Ballroom at Seattle University (View)
914 E Jefferson Street
Seattle, WA 98122
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|