04/01 Sun 7:30 GENE CORNISH and THE GUITAR CLUB $25 +$2 processing
As one of the founding members of The (Young) Rascals, lead guitarist Gene Cornish helped create some of popular music's biggest hits like, Good Lovin', Groovin', People Got To Be Free, Beautiful Morning, How Can I Be Sure?, You Better Run, Come On Up, and I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore. One of the most influential guitarists of the classic rock and roll era, Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Cornish is a connoisseur and proponent of late fifties/early sixties guitarists like Scotty Moore (who has performed on the Towne Crier's stage) and Duane Eddy. "Gene Cornish & The Guitar Club" is a hard rockin group of veteran musicians playing great classic tunes, formed in 2008 as a side project in between other projects, featuring an incredible line-up of studio/touring musicians -- electric guitarist Lou Volpe (Chaka Khan, Herbie Hancock, Judy Collins), electric nylon guitarist Mark Brandenburg (Stevie Wonder, Jeremy Steig, Maurice Williams and The Zodiacs), bassist Bill Brady (Chuck Berry, Al Di Meola), and drummer Anthony Vigliotti (Stars On 45 and Shirley Austin Reeves of The Shirelles).
More about Gene Cornish and The Guitar Club | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564