The Next Big Small Brand Contest v3 - Tasting + Judging Event!
TASTE TEST. DRINK UP. PARTY DOWN.
When: March 27, 2012, 7:30-9:30pm
Where: BAM, 30 Lafayette Avenue, Ft. Greene, Brooklyn, NY
(2 blocks from 2, 3, 4, 5, N, R, Q, B, D Trains, Atlantic/Pacific Station or 3 blocks from A, C, G, Fulton/Lafayette Station)
General Ticket Cost: $30 + $2.04 ticket handling fee.
- Samples of the finalists' culinary creations plus light bites from Salvatore Brooklyn, Saxelby Cheesemongers, Sullivan Street Bakery and Whole Foods Market
- One complimentary cocktail (there will also be a cash bar)
- Raffle ($100 value): Chance to win a Gift Bag with: Signed Copies of "Bi-Rite Market's Eat Good Food" by Sam Mogannam and Dabney Gough and "Tartine Bakery" by Chad Robertson and cookies from Sweet Loren's (last year's Next Big Small Brand winner)
- NBSB tote bag
- Discover the finalists' plans for total global domination
- Sample the finalists' culinary creations
- Cast your ballot for the People's Choice Award
- Hear what our judges think it takes to be The Next Big Small Brand
- See the winner crowned
The 3rd Annual Next Big Small Brand Contest offers enterprising individuals from New York and San Francisco who show great culinary promise a chance to win all the ingredients needed to launch their brand into food superstardom. This is your chance to get into the action!
This year's live judging and tasting event will be held at the BAM in Ft. Greene, Brooklyn. Be there and be one of the first to see which brand cuts the mustard and takes the cake as the Next Big Small Brand panel of judges crowns this year's winner!
30 Lafayette Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
|Dog Friendly: No|