03/25 Sun 7:30 An evening with JAMES LEE STANLEY and CLIFF EBERHARDT $20 +$2 pr.
JAMES LEE STANLEY
James Lee Stanley's remarkable ability as a vocalist and composer allow him to create truly great songs, each accompanied by his amazing guitar orchestrations. "This man is a great artist -- his songs are finely-crafted and richly textured, with immediately memorable melodies and thought provoking lyrics, and his guitar playing is simply gorgeous, alternating between subtle finger picking. Lush chording, stark simplicity, rhythmically-charged complexity, and many and varied shades in between" -Fi Magazine.
More about James Lee Stanley | listen
In his teens, Cliff Eberhardt was fortunate enough to live close to one of the best folk clubs on the East Coast, The Main Point, and received an early, impressive tutorial in acoustic music by listening to the likes of James Taylor, Joni Mitchell, Bruce Springsteen, Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters, Bonnie Raitt and Mississippi John Hurt. At the same time, he was also listening to great pop songwriters like Cole Porter, the Gershwins and Rodgers & Hart, which explains his penchant for great melodies & clever lyrical twists. A driving force of the Greenwich Village New Folk movement, Cliff's songs have been covered by the likes of Richie Havens, Buffy St. Marie, Erasure and the folk superstar band "Cry, Cry, Cry."
More aboutCliff Eberhardt | listen | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564