03/31 Sat 8:30 ~ GRAHAM PARKER ~ $30 +$2 processing
For over 30 years, Graham Parker has been slinging a signature sound across continents and airwaves that has rightly earned him a spot in the pantheon of truly original and influential figures in rock and roll. Since his early days with his band The Rumour (with whom he has two albums in Rolling Stone's "Top 100 Albums of All Time"), Graham has coupled punk's energy with his deeply rooted love of American R&B, country and soul music. He's got a snotty barroom brawler's rasp and sneer, a soulman's swagger and an ear for indelible hooks and pop songcraft.
More about Graham Parker | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564