01/15 Sun 7:30 ~ PETEY HOP ~ $15 +$2 processing
Petey Hop & The JackRabbits are a jumpin', jivin', swinging four piece band, designed for a good time! The band features Petey "Hop" Hopkinson on guitar and vocals, Chris DiFrancesco on Sax, Phil Caron on bass, and Nick Longo on drums. Petey Hop & The JackRabbits cover music by the greats, like Louis Jordan, Muddy Waters, Eddie "Cleanhead" Vinson, Howlin' Wolf and many others in the Jump, Chicago, West Coast and Texas styles of Blues.
The Levee, Petey's second album, was produced by Duke Robillard and covers the roots, styles, playing and original material of a serious modern blues band that holds great respect for the past. Whether a hard swing, deep pocket shuffle, funky backbeat or a slow burner, The Jackrabbits lay it down so thick you can feel it.
More about Petey Hop (includes audio) | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564