12/4 Sun 7:30 DAN LAVOIE, with special guest EVOLUTIONARY WAR $10 +$2 processing
Dan Lavoie returns to the Towne Crier Cafe with his debut album "To The Waters Edge" which he recorded at Woody's House studio with well known incredible singer/songwriter/producer Fred Gillen! His style brings a fresh new sound to the table with influences of rock, jazz, classical, folk, blues and funk jam messed together to create what many have called traveling music. His music reflects personal life experiences, through heartache, pain, love and hope for a better future. After the success of his solo instrumental album "Little Noodles" last spring and summer and making #7 Hudson Valley's TOP TEN Best Concerts of 2010 with his show last summer at the Towne Crier Cafe, Lavoie is excited for what To The Waters Edge will bring him!
More about Dan Lavoie | watch
* We do not reserve specific tables except for TCC members, when possible
(see membership benefits).
* Tables closest to the stage are held for dinner guests.
* The earlier you arrive, the greater the selection. The Towne Crier Cafe is an intimate room, and there are no bad seats.
* "Show Only" tables are assigned after those reserved for "Dinner & Show" parties.
* Recommended time for an enjoyable, relaxed dining experience:
Party of 2: One hour before show time
Party of 3 or 4: Two hours before show time
Party of 5 or more: At least two and one half hours before show time.
* $2 handling & processing charge per ticket.
* All sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges.
If you have any special needs (wheelchair accessibility) or requests (sit w/Smith party), please contact us using the field below.
Towne Crier Cafe (View)
130 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564